Adult citizens of the Republic of Serbia will receive an additional 20 euros in December, News
Adult citizens of the Republic of Serbia will receive an additional 20 euros in December, the Minister of Finance Siniсa Mali announced today.
As he explained, that means that pensioners will receive a total of another 100 euros from the state by the end of the year, and other adult citizens will receive 50 euros each.
– Namely, pensioners will receive 50 euros in September, then 30 euros in November, and then 20 euros in December. Other adult citizens will receive 30 euros in November, for which they applied in May, and then 20 euros in December. Thanks to the responsible economic policy and the results achieved in the previous period, when Serbia achieved one of the best results in Europe when it comes to the rate of economic growth, we have enough funds for this new type of support to citizens. The public finances of the Republic of Serbia are completely stable, we have enough money and we are ready to help and support the citizens of Serbia. The citizens of Serbia know that their country is there for them and to take care of them – it is stated in the announcement of Minister Mali on his Instagram account.
It should be reminded that the President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vucic, announced in a television address that due to the large budget surplus, another 20 euros of aid for citizens will arrive.
– We are giving citizens another 20 euros in December. This means that pensioners will receive a total of 100 euros from September to December, and citizens 50 euros. That is great news and it is wonderful that we can help our people and that we have the money for that – said Vucic and announced that there will be additional applications for new help, Kurir reports.
- August 9, 2022 EPS becomes a joint-stock company
- August 8, 2022 What will the free trade agreement with China bring to Serbia
- August 7, 2022 Serbian citizens are the first to invest in crypto