Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic will on Thursday receive representatives of the Bechtel-Enka Consortium.
The meeting is is expected to be attended by US and UK ambassadors to Serbia.
The American-Turkish company is interested in infrastructure projects in Serbia, and as previously reported by the website of the Government of Serbia, representatives of the consortium were particularly interested in three projects whose construction is planned in the following period – the Morava Corridor, i.e., the Pojate-Preljina highway, the highway Nis-Merdare-Pristina, and the Belgrade-Sarajevo highway.
- CEFTA "needs recovery to stay alive"
- Talks with Volkswagen "possibly this week"
- President discusses Morava Corridor with Bechtel-Enka
- Austria's Raiffeisen does not rule out interest in Serbia's Komercijalna Banka
- Serbia and EAEU harmonize free trade deal
- Serbian town becomes center for Gorenje cooling appliances
- Serbia-Russia trade reaches USD 3.6 billion annually
- Serb goods from Kosovo big success in central Serbia stores
- Societe Generale Serbia: Profit up 35.2%, at RSD 8.2 billion
- Businesspeople "should help fast, sustainable growth"