Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic will on Thursday receive representatives of the Bechtel-Enka Consortium.
The meeting is is expected to be attended by US and UK ambassadors to Serbia.
The American-Turkish company is interested in infrastructure projects in Serbia, and as previously reported by the website of the Government of Serbia, representatives of the consortium were particularly interested in three projects whose construction is planned in the following period – the Morava Corridor, i.e., the Pojate-Preljina highway, the highway Nis-Merdare-Pristina, and the Belgrade-Sarajevo highway.
- Belgrade's Nikola Tesla Airport posts Q1 2019 profit
- Zero compromise in fight against grey economy
- Business Serbia invites investors to buy stake in Komercijalna Banka
- PM praises Chinese company's performance in Serbia
- Wages could grow further, president says after IMF meeting
- Corridor 10's southern arm completed in Serbia
- There's still chance Volkswagen could come to Serbia - PM
- IMF praises Serbia for attracting foreign investments
- Indian-owned IMT shows new tractors
- Serbia to invest 30.3 mln euro in Jajinci - Mala Krsna rail line overhaul