Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic will on Thursday receive representatives of the Bechtel-Enka Consortium.
The meeting is is expected to be attended by US and UK ambassadors to Serbia.
The American-Turkish company is interested in infrastructure projects in Serbia, and as previously reported by the website of the Government of Serbia, representatives of the consortium were particularly interested in three projects whose construction is planned in the following period – the Morava Corridor, i.e., the Pojate-Preljina highway, the highway Nis-Merdare-Pristina, and the Belgrade-Sarajevo highway.
- China's Huawei eyes development of data centre in Serbia
- "As early as of December, the average salary will amount to 500 euros"
- Energy companies dominate Serbia’s economy
- Who is investing more in Serbia - China or the European Union?
- TURKISH STREAM: We are already WELDING pipes, while Bulgarians HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED
- Favourite state "foreigners" employing undeclared workers
- Are the things for which FT praises Serbia actually our biggest problems?
- 2.04 million tourists visited Serbia in 2019 so far
- Rise in salaries and pensions till the end of year, pension rise on January 1st
- Serbia makes another attempt to sell aircraft maintenance company