Belgrade’s Nikola Tesla Airport has posted a Q1 2019 profit of 31.4 mln dinars, according to a business report adopted by its supervisory board.
The airport’s total revenues in the period were 176.3 mln dinars – 8 pct more than planned.
Operating revenues totalled 133.2 mln dinars, with a concession fee accounting for the largest portion of the amount – 129.7 mln dinars.
In Q1, the airport had total expenditures of 144.8 mln dinars, which is 20 pct more than planned.
At the end of March, the Nikola Tesla Airport had 34 employees, the quarterly report said.
- Chinese firm to connect Serbia's capital with new highway
- Mihajlovic: „Serbian highways by world standards’’
- Serbia leads global greenfield investment index
- Mahan Air Reconnects Serbia To Iran
- Serbia to Spend as Much as 12 Billion Euros on Infrastructure
- Toyo expands in Europe with new R&D center; plans to build Serbia factory
- Government again gives 21 million euro to Air Serbia
- The Old Railway station is being reconstructed
- Budapest Airport gains Nis connection with Air Serbia
- Air Serbia continues consolidation drive