Belgrade’s Nikola Tesla Airport has posted a Q1 2019 profit of 31.4 mln dinars, according to a business report adopted by its supervisory board.
The airport’s total revenues in the period were 176.3 mln dinars – 8 pct more than planned.
Operating revenues totalled 133.2 mln dinars, with a concession fee accounting for the largest portion of the amount – 129.7 mln dinars.
In Q1, the airport had total expenditures of 144.8 mln dinars, which is 20 pct more than planned.
At the end of March, the Nikola Tesla Airport had 34 employees, the quarterly report said.
- Serbia eyes 8 bln euro of fresh Chinese investment
- PepsiCo And Coca-Cola Battling It Out For The Serbian Water Market
- Turkey's Halkbank opens 34th branch in Serbia
- Business Serbia’s Soko Stark opens new R&D lab
- Air Serbia resumes regular flights between Belgrade and Kyiv
- Direct Air Serbia flights to Egypt starting June
- Fiat to manufacture SUV model in Kragujevac?
- Russia lifts import ban on stone fruit from Serbia, North Macedonia
- Zero compromise in fight against grey economy
- Business Serbia invites investors to buy stake in Komercijalna Banka