Canada‘s Ambassador to Serbia Kati Csaba said the launch of Belgrade–Toronto service by Air Serbia is more likely to take place in 2020 (EX YU Aviation News, 12-Nov-2018). Ms Csaba added Canada and Serbia signed an air service agreement. Ms Csaba and Serbia’s Minister for Construction, Transport and Infrastructure Zorana Mihajlović discussed plans to launch Belgrade-Toronto service in 2019, as previously reported by CAPA.
Source; Blue Swan Daily
- Serbia tries again to sell Novi Sad port operator
- Electronics maker Amphenol opens plant in Serbia
- Serbia to stimulate growth by attracting investments in next 3 years
- "Many Serbian companies moved part of production to China"
- Agreement reached on Serbia's old debt to Czech Republic
- Serbians "already see results of China's Belt and Road"
- National Assembly adopts Serbia's state budget for 2019
- Putin: Preferential trade deal with Serbia to be finalized
- Sinisa Mali: Serbia paid of 890mln euro of debt in one day
- Serbia and Bosnia-Herzegovina to send letter to EU members