Canada‘s Ambassador to Serbia Kati Csaba said the launch of Belgrade–Toronto service by Air Serbia is more likely to take place in 2020 (EX YU Aviation News, 12-Nov-2018). Ms Csaba added Canada and Serbia signed an air service agreement. Ms Csaba and Serbia’s Minister for Construction, Transport and Infrastructure Zorana Mihajlović discussed plans to launch Belgrade-Toronto service in 2019, as previously reported by CAPA.
Source; Blue Swan Daily
- Macroeconomic conditions see "major improvement"
- EBRD's first investment in local currency bond in Serbia
- Serbia's Erste bank raises 3.5 billion dinars via 2-yr bond sale
- Notable performance of Serbian arms industry in Abu Dhabi
- Coca-Cola to acquire Bambi in Serbia for EUR 260 million
- Improvement of food quality and safety in Serbia
- Partnership with VINCI "strategically important" for Serbia
- "2018 record year for Serbian tourism" - driven by Chinese
- Permit issued to build Serbia's tallest building
- Serbia picks Lazard-led consortium to advise on major bank sale