China allowed group travel to Serbia, News
Today, China included Serbia in the list of countries where group travel is allowed, which is great news for our tourism. That was our focus during the Tourism Fair, where China was our partner, Minister of Tourism and Youth Husein Memić told Politika.
Until a few months ago, China was closed to travel, and then a list of 20 countries to which travel is allowed was published. However, Serbia was not on that list, and as of today, it is officially included, which means that a large number of Chinese tourists can be expected in Serbia soon.
Memic says that Serbia is ready, first of all because we have a visa-free regime with China, as well as two direct airline routes – to Beijing and Tianjin.
– In addition, Chinese citizens also have a recommendation from the authorities to travel to our country, which is more than enough to be sure that domestic tourism is expecting a big boom in Chinese tourists. Now it is important to do everything in our power, so that these tourists are satisfied and recommend Serbia as a destination that should be visited, says Memic.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- March 31, 2023 Serbia: Farmers’ associations are dissatisfied with the way in which the eAgrar system is implemented
- March 31, 2023 Serbia, Export growth in February 14.9 percent compared to the same month in 2022
- March 31, 2023 Serbia, New toll prices apply from tomorrow