The Serbian government, public road company and China Communications Construction Company signed a contract on Sunday for the construction of a highway connecting the capital to the newly built E-763 corridor.
The commercial agreement was signed in Belgrade between the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure Zorana Mihajlovic, Roads of Serbia CEO Zoran Drobnjak and China Communications Construction Company Ltd Serbia branch director Zhang Xiaoyuan.
The 7.9-km road section, worth 70.5 million U.S. dollars, will run from Belgrade to the highway connection in Surcin. It will be completed before the end of 2021, announced the press office of the Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic, who attended the signing.
- Serbia to sign free trade zone agreement with EAEU on October 25
- Serbia: Chinese Zidjin on pollution – We work with the outdated technology
- In the event of a shortage, Serbia would have oil only for ten days
- Serbia's gig jobs gagging for a rejig
- China's Huawei eyes development of data centre in Serbia
- "As early as of December, the average salary will amount to 500 euros"
- Energy companies dominate Serbia’s economy
- Who is investing more in Serbia - China or the European Union?
- Turkish stream: We are already welding pipes, while Bulgarians have not even started
- Favourite state "foreigners" employing undeclared workers