Chinese travel agencies visiting Serbia, News
Representatives of Beijing HCG Air Travel, Caissa Tourism Group, U Tour, Beijing Royal International Travel, AOYOU.com, Beijing Hezhongyuan Air Travel Service, Beijing Yidayixing International Travel and Bravolinks will be in Serbia from March 30 to April 4.
Director of TOS Marija Labović pointed out that the meeting with colleagues from China was an opportunity to exchange experiences, present plans and coordinate steps so that 2023 would be a record year for the number of arrivals and overnight stays of Chinese tourists.
During his five-day stay in Serbia, he will visit Belgrade, its cultural and historical monuments, museums, the Church of Saint Sava, Belgrade on the Water, Kalemegdan and the bohemian quarter, Skadarlija.
They will also visit Novi Sad, Čačak, the first national capital of culture, Zlatibor, Tara, Bajina Bašta, Perućac and will enjoy driving the Šarganski eight.
Serbia is on the list of countries where group trips of Chinese tourists are made possible, and two direct flights have been established that exist today between Serbia and China, to Beijing and Tianjin, the statement added.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects