Croats win: Belgrade’s largest indoors venue to be renamed, News
The naming rights sponsorship over the Belgrade Arena (Kombank Arena) will be granted to Croatia-based Atlantic Grupa (Group), the city has announced.
The Serbian capital’s largest indoors sports and conference venue will thus for the next five years be known as the Stark Arena – after the Serbia-based company Stark (Soko Stark), which is now owned by Atlantic Grupa.
The city’s Secretariat for Information announced that Atlantic Grupa had submitted the best offer, and that a contract would be signed within the next 15 days.
“The Belgrade Arena will be named after a well-known domestic brand, and that is very important to us,” said Mayor Sinisa Mali, and added:
“This venue has hosted big business, political, entertainment and cultural manifestations of great importance to the City of Belgrade. Few cities in this part of Europe can boast of an edifice of this kind.”
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year