Energy state enterprises in Serbia will be managed by foreign professional management, News
|The President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vučić, confirmed the information of the research and publishing center Demostat that the energy state enterprises in Serbia will be managed by foreign professional management, it was stated on the website of Demostat.|
|Vučić, as stated, said at the annual press conference that the Norwegians, with whom Serbia cooperates in implementing reforms in the energy sector, will become members of supervisory boards and executive bodies in energy companies, in order to change the way the state manages its companies and left the “party-parasitic system”.
It is pointed out that Demostat wrote at the end of December that the Norwegian partners proposed a “Management services agreement” model, which implies that the energy state enterprises in Serbia are managed by foreign professional management.
– “We will appoint the Norwegians. We will show that the country is more important to us than the parties, we want to show that the country, our Serbia, is more important to us than anything else. We will do that in the next three, four months, we have already started realization, said Vučić.
Recently, the Supervisory Board of the Electric Industry of Serbia (EPS) adopted a decision and proposed to the Government that EPS change its form from a public company to a closed joint-stock company with 100 percent of the shares owned by the state. As the decision-maker, the government will make a decision on the status of EPS at the beginning of this year, SEEbiz reports.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 9, 2023 20 years of Microsoft in Serbia
- June 9, 2023 What does the withdrawal of the Draft Law on Business Companies mean for Serbia?
- June 9, 2023 Serbia, Returning inflation to a downward trajectory is a priority