Energy state enterprises in Serbia will be managed by foreign professional management, News
|The President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vučić, confirmed the information of the research and publishing center Demostat that the energy state enterprises in Serbia will be managed by foreign professional management, it was stated on the website of Demostat.|
|Vučić, as stated, said at the annual press conference that the Norwegians, with whom Serbia cooperates in implementing reforms in the energy sector, will become members of supervisory boards and executive bodies in energy companies, in order to change the way the state manages its companies and left the “party-parasitic system”.
It is pointed out that Demostat wrote at the end of December that the Norwegian partners proposed a “Management services agreement” model, which implies that the energy state enterprises in Serbia are managed by foreign professional management.
– “We will appoint the Norwegians. We will show that the country is more important to us than the parties, we want to show that the country, our Serbia, is more important to us than anything else. We will do that in the next three, four months, we have already started realization, said Vučić.
Recently, the Supervisory Board of the Electric Industry of Serbia (EPS) adopted a decision and proposed to the Government that EPS change its form from a public company to a closed joint-stock company with 100 percent of the shares owned by the state. As the decision-maker, the government will make a decision on the status of EPS at the beginning of this year, SEEbiz reports.
- January 31, 2023 Steel/aluminium fabrication and sourcing to Serbia
- January 19, 2023 Serbia, Petroproces successfully commissioned system for blast furnace gas for HBIS Steel Mill
- February 7, 2023 Serbia, The state subsidizes the price of electricity and gas
- February 7, 2023 Serbia’s public debt is 55.2 percent of GDP
- February 7, 2023 Serbia, It is too early to conclude that the opening of a mine at the “Čoka Rakita” site is possible