In the first two months of 2023, the deficit of the republic budget is three billion dinars, News
Income in the first two months of 2023 amounted to 280.7 billion dinars, and expenses amounted to 283.8 billion dinars
In the first two months of this year, the deficit of the national budget was realized in the amount of three billion dinars, income was realized in the amount of 280.7 billion dinars, and expenses in the amount of 283.8 billion dinars, the Ministry of Finance announced today.
In February, a deficit in the amount of 9.1 billion dinars was realized, it was stated in the announcement. During February, revenues were collected in the amount of 130.4 billion dinars, of which tax revenues amounted to 102.7 billion dinars. The largest part of tax revenues refers to the payment of VAT in the amount of 57 billion dinars and excise duty in the amount of 19 billion dinars.
Non-tax income was realized in the amount of 9.8 billion dinars, and the inflow of donations in February amounted to 17.9 billion. Expenses were made in the amount of 139.6 billion dinars. Expenditures for employees, in February, amounted to 33.4 billion dinars, capital expenditures 25 billion dinars, OOSO transfers (PIO fund, RFZO, NES, SOVO fund) 18.4 billion dinars, and interest payments 17 billion dinars.
At the level of the general government, a fiscal deficit in the amount of 2.7 billion dinars and a primary fiscal surplus in the amount of 37.3 billion dinars were realized in the first two months.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects