JPM Advises Merkur Casino in Balkan BET M&А Transaction, News
JPM recently advised Gauselmann Group, the prominent leader in the German market of organizing games of chance, on an acquisition transaction in Serbia.
Merkur Casino Austria (a member of the Gauselmann Group) acquired joint control over Beo Impera, Pionir Internacional, Balkan Bet and Merkur Games.
With more than 250 entertainment centers – located in 8 European countries and operating under the Casino Merkur-Spielothek brand, Gauselmann Group is a family enterprise with international presence in entertainment/games of chance businesses, in addition to its other lines of business.
JPM also advised the three parties in the transactions concerning complex notification structures for the three mergers, resulting from the acquisition of joint control over Beo Impera, Pionir Internacional, Merkur Games and indirectly over Balkan Bet, and all three were unconditionally approved by the Commission for Protection of Competition in May and June 2017.
Partners Nenad Popović, Jelena Stanković and Nikola Poznanović led the JPM team in advising on the M&A, while partner Nikola Poznanović advised Gauselmann Group regarding the merger approvals before the Commission for Protection of Competition.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute