Decorative lighting in the colors of the Serbian flag was installed over the weekend on the Vrlo Bridge near Vladicin Han, in southeastern Serbia.
The job was done by the Koridori Srbije (Corridors of Serbia) company, with the support of the Ministry of Construction, Transport, and Infrastructure.
This is the longest bridge on the Corridor 10 highway, spanning 664.4 meters, the company said. The construction has been completed, and finishing works are currently taking place.
The light fixtures have been installed on the each of the bridge’s 13 pillars, the tallest of which reaches 62 meters.
Decorative lighting will soon be installed on the Dzemen Do bridge, also located near the town of Vladicin Han.
- Serbia and China sign several important documents
- Chinese investor to build 80 mln euro zinc oxide factory in Serbia
- IMF: Serbia alone received over half of region's FDIs
- Arabs to buy faltering Serbian agriculture giant
- Germany's Leoni to invest 60 mln euro in fourth factory in Serbia
- Chinese move Gorenje production from Slovenia to Serbia
- Serbia ready to become full member of CERN
- Serbia plans to build 13 mln euro car battery factory in northern
- Serbia, US sign MoU in field of infrastructure
- PPF Group outlines Telenor Serbia plans