Decorative lighting in the colors of the Serbian flag was installed over the weekend on the Vrlo Bridge near Vladicin Han, in southeastern Serbia.
The job was done by the Koridori Srbije (Corridors of Serbia) company, with the support of the Ministry of Construction, Transport, and Infrastructure.
This is the longest bridge on the Corridor 10 highway, spanning 664.4 meters, the company said. The construction has been completed, and finishing works are currently taking place.
The light fixtures have been installed on the each of the bridge’s 13 pillars, the tallest of which reaches 62 meters.
Decorative lighting will soon be installed on the Dzemen Do bridge, also located near the town of Vladicin Han.
- First Belgrade Waterfront residential building opened
- Most visited tourist destination in Serbia revealed
- Serbian miner RTB Bor attracts 11 possible buyers
- China, Serbia ink deal for $943m railway to Hungary
- Serbia's FX reserves up by EUR 221.1 million in June
- Belarus invites Serbia to switch from trade to investment, R&D cooperation
- Ryanair plans Serbia expansion
- China, Serbia vow to further boost practical cooperation
- Serbia expects wheat output to rise 35% in 2018
- Chinese likely to buy Serbian copper mine and smelter