Decorative lighting in the colors of the Serbian flag was installed over the weekend on the Vrlo Bridge near Vladicin Han, in southeastern Serbia.
The job was done by the Koridori Srbije (Corridors of Serbia) company, with the support of the Ministry of Construction, Transport, and Infrastructure.
This is the longest bridge on the Corridor 10 highway, spanning 664.4 meters, the company said. The construction has been completed, and finishing works are currently taking place.
The light fixtures have been installed on the each of the bridge’s 13 pillars, the tallest of which reaches 62 meters.
Decorative lighting will soon be installed on the Dzemen Do bridge, also located near the town of Vladicin Han.
- Macroeconomic conditions see "major improvement"
- EBRD's first investment in local currency bond in Serbia
- Serbia's Erste bank raises 3.5 billion dinars via 2-yr bond sale
- Notable performance of Serbian arms industry in Abu Dhabi
- Coca-Cola to acquire Bambi in Serbia for EUR 260 million
- Improvement of food quality and safety in Serbia
- Partnership with VINCI "strategically important" for Serbia
- "2018 record year for Serbian tourism" - driven by Chinese
- Permit issued to build Serbia's tallest building
- Serbia picks Lazard-led consortium to advise on major bank sale