Decorative lighting in the colors of the Serbian flag was installed over the weekend on the Vrlo Bridge near Vladicin Han, in southeastern Serbia.
The job was done by the Koridori Srbije (Corridors of Serbia) company, with the support of the Ministry of Construction, Transport, and Infrastructure.
This is the longest bridge on the Corridor 10 highway, spanning 664.4 meters, the company said. The construction has been completed, and finishing works are currently taking place.
The light fixtures have been installed on the each of the bridge’s 13 pillars, the tallest of which reaches 62 meters.
Decorative lighting will soon be installed on the Dzemen Do bridge, also located near the town of Vladicin Han.
- Serbia should accelerate privatisation, restructuring of SOEs
- Canada’s Ambassador to Serbia: Air Serbia more likely to launch Toronto service in 2020
- EU expects Serbian economy to continue to grow
- "Huge" Chinese-Serbian free zone master plan draft complete
- Foreign Investors Council's White Book presented in Belgrade
- Serbia's AIK gets permission to take over Slovenia's Gorenjska Banka
- Five lessons about advertising in a mobile era
- "Introduction of e-government best dam for corruption"
- Serbia drops 5 places on WB's Doing Business report
- Smurfit Kappa buys packaging business in Serbia