New export jobs and products on the market of the Russian Federation, News
Domestic textile companies Trend-Teks from Prijepolje and Yumko from Vranje signed two new export agreements with the Russian distribution chain of textile products and footwear Etalon, and Tigar AD, Obuća Pavle and Krka Sistem, agreed to increase the amount of goods traveling to the Russian Federation. in the coming days.
Meetings with five domestic producers of footwear and clothing were organized in the previous days at the request of the representatives of the company Etalon, with the support of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce.
– During the visit of the representative of Etalon to Serbia, two new export agreements were signed and extended cooperation with three companies with which business agreements were signed last year – says Nemanja Jovanović from the Textile Association PKS.
Trend-Tex will start exporting work and protective clothing in the coming period, while Yumko will start exporting clothing for sport hunting and fishing. With the representatives of the company Tigar AD, Obuća Pavle and Krka Sistem, it was agreed to increase the quantity of goods for the current year.
– Based on new contracted jobs and expansion of cooperation with existing suppliers, it is expected that this year export deals will be almost three times higher than in 2021 – Jovanović points out.
Due to difficult international logistics and transport from more distant destinations, he says, there is a growing interest of buyers and traders from European countries, such as Germany, Austria, Hungary and the Russian Federation, so further growth of export activities of Serbian textile industry is expected this year.
Statistics show that exports of textile products during the first ten months of last year amounted to 848 million dollars, which is 13 percent more than in the same period in 2020. Exports of footwear and leather goods were worth 425 million dollars, 24 percent more than in the same period 2020.
- August 13, 2022 Growth in turnover on the Product Exchange
- August 12, 2022 Inflation in July reached a record 12.8 percent
- August 12, 2022 Serbia will pay in full for the gas shortage and the Russian price