Zorana Mihajlovic and delegation of the European Investment Bank (EIB) visited this week the construction site of a bridge over the Sava River near Ostruznica.
Mihajlovic, who is in charge of construction, transport and infrastructure in the Serbian cabinet, said that the works are financed by the EIB and that the Serbian government has cooperation with the bank on the construction of infrastructure, both road and rail.
She also announced new joint projects worth nearly EUR 500 million.
Mihajlovic “expressed her expectation that the contract for the modernization and electrification project of the Nis-Dimitrovgrad railway and the construction of a roundabout around Nis, worth about EUR 250 million, will be signed in December,” the government said.
The new project with the EIB is also the “Peace Road” of Nis-Merdare-Pristina, where EUR 212 million will be invested in the construction of the first sections of that road, from Nis to Plocnik, she noted.
- Romania's Whyttest opens office in Serbia
- Czech PPF acquires Serbia's Telenor banka
- Tender for first radar system for hail protection to be announced soon
- Chinese fund readies billion-euro project in Serbia
- Germans open factory in Serbia, employ 2,500 workers
- Serbia and IMF agree on PCI program
- PM brings together large companies and startups
- Americans interested in building highway in Serbia
- Germany's Lidl launches logistics center near Belgrade
- IMF delegation visiting Serbia