Petroproces Serbia, regional lead position in CEMS systems installation, News
Petroprocess attended Sick Process Automation Days for Southeast Europe which was held in Ljubljana. Great team discussions with straightening future position in the region and Sick’s commitment to its partners and regional cooperation.
Petroprocess’ dominant position in regional CEMS and process analytics was once more confirmed with more than 10 CEMS systems installed during 2022 in Serbia making us CEMS Sick Champion for the year.
Petroproces Serbia developed the expertise and resources to deliver fully integrated and optimized solutions for process analytics, emissions monitoring (CEMS), combustion & flame analysis,and pumping systems as well as measuring/control equipment and associated maintenance services.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 9, 2023 20 years of Microsoft in Serbia
- June 9, 2023 What does the withdrawal of the Draft Law on Business Companies mean for Serbia?
- June 9, 2023 Serbia, Returning inflation to a downward trajectory is a priority