Prime Minister Ana Brnabic spoke on Monday with representatives of the China Communications Construction Company (CCCC).
According to the government, they discussed projects that the Serbian government is implementing with this Chinese company, which successfully operates in 157 countries of the world.
Brnabic expressed her satisfaction with the cooperation to date and emphasized that, thanks to the professional attitude of this company, all projects that are being implemented in Serbia are well advanced, and that the cooperation of the Serbian government with the CCCC is exceptional.
The prime minister underlined that she is very satisfied with the beginning of the construction of the section of the Preljina-Pozega motorway and expressed the expectation that the section of Corridor 11 from Surcin to Obrenovac will be opened by the end of the year.
We will try that the works on the Novi Sad-Ruma fast road on the Fruska Gora Corridor begin in the last quarter of this year, Brnabic said.
Representatives of China Communications Construction Company expressed their gratitude to the Serbian government on its trust and underlined that, as until now, the works will be carried out in the highest quality and most modern way, with due respect for the deadlines.
In addition to good and efficient cooperation with the institutions of the Republic of Serbia, they mention good cooperation with domestic companies as a reason for the successful operation of CCCC.
The interlocutors confirmed that the activities on the construction of the Chinese-Serbian industrial park in Belgrade continue at a satisfactory pace, and among other projects, activities on the preparation of a project for the construction of the highway from Pozega to Boljare on the border with Montenegro are underway.
- China's Huawei eyes development of data centre in Serbia
- "As early as of December, the average salary will amount to 500 euros"
- Energy companies dominate Serbia’s economy
- Who is investing more in Serbia - China or the European Union?
- TURKISH STREAM: We are already WELDING pipes, while Bulgarians HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED
- Favourite state "foreigners" employing undeclared workers
- Are the things for which FT praises Serbia actually our biggest problems?
- 2.04 million tourists visited Serbia in 2019 so far
- Rise in salaries and pensions till the end of year, pension rise on January 1st
- Serbia makes another attempt to sell aircraft maintenance company