Railways: Rollingstock Project, Offers
Procurement ref: 6576-IFT-35414
Project number: 35414
Funding sources: EBRD
Contract type: Project goods, works and services
Notice type: Invitation for tenders
Issue date: 1 Feb 2012
Closing date: 20 Mar 2012, 12:00 (Midday-local time )
This Invitation for Tender follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published in Procurement Opportunities, EBRD Procurement Notice Ref: 6546-GPN-35414, dated December 7 , 2011.
JSC Serbian Railways, hereinafter referred to as the “Purchaser”, intends using part of the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) towards the cost of procurement of pillar jackscrews with the belonging control desks.
The Purchaser now invites sealed tenders from suppliers (the Tenderers) for the following contract to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
- Procurement of pillar jackscrews with the belonging control desks – 2 sets (delivery, installation and start up of pillar jackscrews with the belonging control desks, necessary spare parts and training)
Tendering for contract to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open, under equal conditions, to firms from any country, satisfying conditions prescribed in these Tender documents.
To be qualified for award of contract, Tenderers must satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- Essential satisfaction of requirements in regards of experience of personnel, equipment, financial status and legal processes as indicated in Tender Documents;
- Experience as Supplier in contracting/supplying at least 3 jackscrews with the same or similar characteristics during the last 5 years;
- The tenderer must demonstrate that it has a minimum average annual turnover of EUR 500.000,00 (or equivalent), calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, over the last 3 years (2009, 2010 and 2011);
- The manufacturer should ensure quality in accordance with requested standards ISO 9001.
Tender documents may be obtained from the office at the address below, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 150 EUR, or equivalent in dinars (RSD) at the middle exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia, on the day of payment.
The documents shall be released upon provision of a receipt by the Tenderer, showing funds were transmitted to the following accounts, or upon confirmation from Purchaser’s bank that funds have been received.
If requested, the documents will be promptly dispatched by express courier and, in addition, electronically via e-mail, but no liability can be accepted for loss or late delivery. Tenderers should note that electronic version of the tender documents will be issued solely to facilitate tender preparation. In the event of any discrepancy between hard and electronic copies of the tender documents, the hard copy will prevail.
All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security in the amount of not less 6.000 EUR.
Tender shall remain valid for period of 90 (ninety) days from deadline. Tender valid for shorter period than indicated shall be rejected by Purchaser as non-responsive.
Tenders must be delivered at the address below not later than 12:00 Hours (midday) local time, on
March 20, 2012, in JSC ”Serbian Railways”, Procurement and Central Warehousing Department, Room 19, 14a Zdravka Čelara Str., Belgrade, and will be opened on the same day, at 13:00 Hours, in the Room 33, in presence of those tenderer´s representatives who chose to attend.
A record of potential tenderers who have purchased the tender documents may be inspected at the address below.
Prospective tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect and acquire the tender documents at the following address:
JSC Serbian Railways
Procurement and Central Warehousing Affairs Department
14 a Zdravka Čelara Str., Room 19, I floor
11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Tel.: +381 11 329 2082
Fax.: +381 11 329 0740
- May 15, 2022 Construction of zip line started in Obrenovac
- May 15, 2022 How the construction industry is changing
- May 15, 2022 Serbia suffers a lot because of the non-imposition of sanctions on Russia