Russia on Monday lifted an import ban on stone fruit from North Macedonia and Serbia, the Rosselkhoznadzor agriculture watchdog said in a statement.
Moscow imposed the ban in August on some fruit from the two countries after it said it had found the Monilinia fructicola fungus in Serbian peaches and apricots and in batches of fruit from North Macedonia.
- Chinese firm to connect Serbia's capital with new highway
- Mihajlovic: „Serbian highways by world standards’’
- Serbia leads global greenfield investment index
- Mahan Air Reconnects Serbia To Iran
- Serbia to Spend as Much as 12 Billion Euros on Infrastructure
- Toyo expands in Europe with new R&D center; plans to build Serbia factory
- Government again gives 21 million euro to Air Serbia
- The Old Railway station is being reconstructed
- Budapest Airport gains Nis connection with Air Serbia
- Air Serbia continues consolidation drive