Pursuant to Articles 69, 70 and Article 72, paragraph 1, item 3 of the Public Procurement Act (Official Journal of RS, No. 116/08)
PUBLIC ENTERPRISE ELEKTROMREZA SRBIJE
11000 Belgrade, Kneza Milosa 11
INVITATION FOR APPLICATIONS
Procedure: the 1st phase of the Qualification Procedure
Public Procurement No. 358 11 0
Subject of Procurement:
Selection of qualified application for procurement of the cubicles with microprocessor-based protective terminals, control/monitoring units, SCADA software, teleprotection and their assembly and installation in the JP EMS substations – the 1st phase of the qualification procedure.
Requirements for Participation in Public Procurement Procedure:
public procurement procedure is open to all interested local and foreign legal entities who fulfill the mandatory requirements of the Tender Documents in compliance with Articles 44, 45 and 48 of the Public Procurement Act (‚‘Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia‘‘ No. 116/08) and following conditions:
– they did not express loss in their liquidity in the last three fiscal years,
– in each of the last three years, their business profit was minimum RSD 1.000.000.000,00
– they have a license to design buildings 110kV and higher voltage and a license for the construction of 110 kV and higher voltage
– the applicant shall have the necessary business capacity, i.e. it shall have the reference from minimum three 400/h kV substations in the last 5 years as from the date of the publishing of the invitation notice; the reference shall include its activities in the installation, regulation and commissioning of the relay protection and control
– the applicant shall have the relevant qualified staff, i.e. at least five employees (engineers) engaged on full time permanent basis with license 451, as well as a minimum 15 electrofitters employed on the full time permanent basis
– the applicant shall have an adequate technical capacity, i.e. it shall have necessary equipment for testing of protection control system (software and hardware tools)
Inquiry and take over of tender documents:
The tender documents may be taken over by interested entities until the deadline for the submission of applications, or they may review the same in the premises of the Public Enterprise ELEKTROMREZA SRBIJE Belgrade, Kneza Milosa 11, room 509, each working day from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. When taking over the tender documents, the authorized representative of a applicant shall submit the receipt proving that the amount of RSD 1.180,00 (VAT included) has been paid to the account of the Public Enterprise ELEKTROMREZA SRBIJE , number: 160-8905-36, ref. no. 14-20010 (model 97) stating for tender documents number 358 11 0. The stated amount is a non-refundable amount.
Foreign Applicants shall enclose proof of committed payment of 10 EUR on current account PE Elektromreza Srbije according to following instructions:
59: Beneficiary customer: RS35265100000002604113 JP EMS
57A: Account with institution: RZBSRSBG, RAIFFEISENBANK,
BULEVAR DR. ZORANA DJINDJICA 64A , NOVI BEOGRAD
56A: Intermediary bank: swift DEUTDEFF, DEUTSCHE BANK AG
FRANKFURT AM MAIN DE
denoted for tender documents no. 358 11 0. Above mentioned amount is non returnable.
Submission of Applications:
The applications shall be submitted in the sealed envelopes to the above stated address not later than 30 (thirty) days as from the date the notice is published in the Official Journal of RS until 10 a.m. and marked as follows:
APPLICATION FOR QUALIFICATION FOR PUBLIC PROCUREMENT NO. 358 11 0 Qualification for procurement of cubicles with microprocessor-based protective terminals, control/monitoring units, SCADA software, teleprotection and their assembly and installation in the JP EMS substations – DO NOT OPEN ,
Opening of Applications:
The Applications will be opened in public, the same day at 10:30 a.m. in the premises of the Purchaser at the above stated address. The applications are deemed to be received on time exclusively based upon the date and hour of their receipt by the Purchaser’s Archives, and not on the basis of the date and hour of their handing over in the post office.
Period for concluding the decision on the selection of the qualified applicants:
The decision on the selection of the qualified applicants shall be made in period of approximately 30 (thirty) days from the bid opening date
Stevan Bucek, phone: +381 11 333-0689, fax: 381 11 324 2 414, Kneza Milosa 11, Belgrade, 5th floor
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be rejected and returned unopened to the Applicant. 286
- Railways: Rollingstock Project
- Rollingstock Project
- Public Tender for the sale of Joint Stock Company "Corporation Car Factory Priboj" Priboj – in restructuring
- Tender: „Rudnik Kovin“ JSC. Kovin
- Public procurement, construction of the water treatment plant in Zrenjanin
- Pre-invitation for bidders, Power plants Kostolac, procurement of Conveyor belt with the following types of cables
- Tender announcement, TENT power plants, first phase of revitalization of the piping system of the boiler, unit B1, Thermal power plant Nikola Tesla - Company part TENT B.
- Announcement, advanced notice to tenderers, Power Plants Nikola Tesla TENT, capital boiler rehabilitation works 2012
- Procurement, Construction of a Landfill and a Wastewater Treatment Facility
- RS-Belgrade: IPA —construction of substations 400/110 kV Vranje-4 & Leskovac-2 — relaunch 'Equipment and materials for 400/110 kV Vranje-4 substation'