Serbia, Energy Agency AERS has approved the increases in the price of electricity and natural gas for residential consumers as of 1 January, News
The Serbian Energy Agency (AERS) has approved the increases in the price of electricity and natural gas for residential consumers as of 1 January 2023.
The price of electricity will be increased by 8 %, while the price of natural gas will increase by 11 %.
According to AERS calculation, the electricity bill for an average household which spends around 400 kWh a month will increase up to 2.5 euros.
Previously, the price of electricity for residential consumers was increased by 6.5 % on 1 September 2022.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 9, 2023 20 years of Microsoft in Serbia
- June 9, 2023 What does the withdrawal of the Draft Law on Business Companies mean for Serbia?
- June 9, 2023 Serbia, Returning inflation to a downward trajectory is a priority