Serbia, Amendments to the Law on Planning and Construction, News
The curve of the construction industry growth trend in Serbia has begun to flatten, and the amendments to the Law on Planning and Construction aim to prevent this from happening and to continue growth, it was announced today at the last in a series of public hearings on this draft. The State Secretary of the Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure, Aleksandra Damnjanović, said that the aim of the amendments is to further improve as much as possible and maintain the growth trend in construction in Serbia.
She stated that there are now 120,000 active construction sites in Serbia, and that 2019 was a record year in terms of issued building permits, and added that as a result, construction directly drives the growth of another 22 economic branches.
She added that the goals of amending the law are monitoring world trends in materials and methods of work, eliminating conflicting provisions with other regulations, creating conditions for legal construction, preventive action on new illegal construction, monitoring changes in space and timely response, and further decentralization of administration.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- March 27, 2023 Serbia borrowed another 6.21 billion dinars through bonds
- March 27, 2023 Serbia is opening a new gate of diversification for gas supply
- March 27, 2023 Air Serbia operates according to the summer flight schedule