Serbia, Axiros has opened an office in Belgrade, News
Germany-based Axiros, a technology leader in open device management solutions, has established a new office in Belgrade, Serbia. The opening will expand the company’s presence across the Balkans and the wider Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. It also forms part of Axiros’s ongoing international expansion plans.
Axiros has cited Belgrade’s economic stability, market access to the Balkans, business development opportunities, tech talent pool, geographical location and proximity to customers as the reasons behind its investment.
In a press release, managing director of central and eastern European operations Tomislav Breyer commented: “Based on our 20-year telecommunications experience, we will build a new [springboard] for the Balkans and the EMEA region. The company will strive for excellence and set itself the highest standards in every aspect of its operations”, Investment Monitor writes.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 9, 2023 20 years of Microsoft in Serbia
- June 9, 2023 What does the withdrawal of the Draft Law on Business Companies mean for Serbia?
- June 9, 2023 Serbia, Returning inflation to a downward trajectory is a priority