Serbia, Establishment of a company from May 18 only electronically, News
The application for the establishment of a business company, which is sent to the Agency for Business Registers (APR), has been submitted exclusively in electronic form since May 18, the Ministry of Economy announced today.
In accordance with the amendments to the Law on the Registration Procedure in the Agency for Business Registers from 2021, which was initiated by the Ministry of Economy, the APR is obliged to accept applications for the establishment of a business company exclusively in electronic form, which is in accordance with the concept of e-Government and digitization of the business operations of the entire economy, it is stated in the press release, reports Tanjug.
It is added that this practically means that it will no longer be possible to submit an application for the establishment of a business company in paper form to the Agency for Business Registers.
This, the Ministry of Economy explains, creates conditions for reducing costs and time for establishing a company, improves and expands the level of services for citizens, reduces the processing time of requests by the APR, which contributes to greater efficiency.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?