Serbia expects to harvest 3.069 million tonnes of wheat in 2018, up 34.9%.
The harvested area is expected to stand at 363,570 ha in 2018, up from 312,480 ha last year, the Serbian statistical institute said in a statement earlier this week.
Serbia harvested 2.278 million tonnes of wheat in 2017, down 21.0%, according to data from the statistical institute.
- Serbia and China sign several important documents
- Chinese investor to build 80 mln euro zinc oxide factory in Serbia
- IMF: Serbia alone received over half of region's FDIs
- Arabs to buy faltering Serbian agriculture giant
- Germany's Leoni to invest 60 mln euro in fourth factory in Serbia
- Chinese move Gorenje production from Slovenia to Serbia
- Serbia ready to become full member of CERN
- Serbia plans to build 13 mln euro car battery factory in northern
- Serbia, US sign MoU in field of infrastructure
- PPF Group outlines Telenor Serbia plans