Serbia expects to harvest 3.069 million tonnes of wheat in 2018, up 34.9%.
The harvested area is expected to stand at 363,570 ha in 2018, up from 312,480 ha last year, the Serbian statistical institute said in a statement earlier this week.
Serbia harvested 2.278 million tonnes of wheat in 2017, down 21.0%, according to data from the statistical institute.
- First Belgrade Waterfront residential building opened
- Most visited tourist destination in Serbia revealed
- Serbian miner RTB Bor attracts 11 possible buyers
- China, Serbia ink deal for $943m railway to Hungary
- Serbia's FX reserves up by EUR 221.1 million in June
- Belarus invites Serbia to switch from trade to investment, R&D cooperation
- Longest bridge on Corridor 10 illuminated in Serbian colors
- Ryanair plans Serbia expansion
- China, Serbia vow to further boost practical cooperation
- Chinese likely to buy Serbian copper mine and smelter