Serbia expects to harvest 3.069 million tonnes of wheat in 2018, up 34.9%.
The harvested area is expected to stand at 363,570 ha in 2018, up from 312,480 ha last year, the Serbian statistical institute said in a statement earlier this week.
Serbia harvested 2.278 million tonnes of wheat in 2017, down 21.0%, according to data from the statistical institute.
- Macroeconomic conditions see "major improvement"
- EBRD's first investment in local currency bond in Serbia
- Serbia's Erste bank raises 3.5 billion dinars via 2-yr bond sale
- Notable performance of Serbian arms industry in Abu Dhabi
- Coca-Cola to acquire Bambi in Serbia for EUR 260 million
- Improvement of food quality and safety in Serbia
- Partnership with VINCI "strategically important" for Serbia
- "2018 record year for Serbian tourism" - driven by Chinese
- Permit issued to build Serbia's tallest building
- Serbia picks Lazard-led consortium to advise on major bank sale