Serbia expects to harvest 3.069 million tonnes of wheat in 2018, up 34.9%.
The harvested area is expected to stand at 363,570 ha in 2018, up from 312,480 ha last year, the Serbian statistical institute said in a statement earlier this week.
Serbia harvested 2.278 million tonnes of wheat in 2017, down 21.0%, according to data from the statistical institute.
- Serbia should accelerate privatisation, restructuring of SOEs
- Canada’s Ambassador to Serbia: Air Serbia more likely to launch Toronto service in 2020
- EU expects Serbian economy to continue to grow
- "Huge" Chinese-Serbian free zone master plan draft complete
- Foreign Investors Council's White Book presented in Belgrade
- Serbia's AIK gets permission to take over Slovenia's Gorenjska Banka
- Five lessons about advertising in a mobile era
- "Introduction of e-government best dam for corruption"
- Serbia drops 5 places on WB's Doing Business report
- Smurfit Kappa buys packaging business in Serbia