Serbia, Export growth in February 14.9 percent compared to the same month in 2022, News
In February 2023, Serbia exported goods worth about 2.344 billion euros, which is an increase of 14.9 percent compared to the same month of the previous year, the Republic Statistical Office announced today.
Imports amounted to 3.057 billion euros, which is a decrease of 5.4 percent compared to the same month of the previous year. Serbia’s total foreign trade in goods for the period January-February 2023 is 10.472 billion euros, which is an increase of 8.7 percent compared to the same period of the previous year.
Exports had a value of 4.530 billion euros, which is a growth of 17.9 percent compared to the same period of the previous year. The import of goods had a value of 5.941 billion, which represents an increase of 2.7 percent compared to the same period last year.
The deficit amounted to 1.411 billion euros, which is a decrease of 27.4 percent compared to the same period of the previous year.
The coverage of imports by exports is 76.2 percent and is higher than the coverage in the same period of the previous year, when it was 66.4 percent.
Observed regionally, the region of Vojvodina had the largest share in Serbia’s exports, 32.1 percent.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects