Serbia, Growth of industrial production 1.7 percent, News
Industrial production in Serbia increased by 1.7 percent in the period January – November 2022 compared to the same period last year, and only in November it increased by 0.4 percent on an annual basis.
Compared to the average in 2021, industrial production was 6.3 percent higher in November, the Republic Bureau of Statistics announced, as reported by Tanjug.
Production growth at the annual level was recorded in November in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply sector by 8.0 percent and in mining by 3.4 percent, while a 1.4 percent decline was registered in the processing industry.
According to statistical indicators, production growth compared to November 2021 was achieved in the production of capital goods by 9.1 percent, the production of durable consumer goods also by 9.1 percent, and the production of energy by 5.4 percent.
In contrast, the production of non-durable consumer goods decreased by 0.9 percent year-on-year, and intermediate goods, except energy, by 6.0 percent.
According to seasonally adjusted data, the total industrial production in November was 0.4 percent higher than in October, while the manufacturing sector grew by 0.8 percent.
Compared to the average in 2021, industrial production in November achieved a total growth of 1.0 percent, while manufacturing production fell by 0.6 percent, according to seasonally adjusted data.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects