Serbia has enough electricity and heat, gas and oil products, News
The Minister of Mining and Energy of Serbia, Zorana Mihajlović, stated today that Serbia has enough electricity and heat energy, gas and oil derivatives, that the prices of gas and electricity will not change, her cabinet announced.
“The Decree on limiting the price of derivatives remains in force, but the retail price will be harmonized with the wholesale price,” said Mihajlović, answering the question of the journalists in Stara Pazova.
According to her, the prices of electricity, heat and gas for households will not increase, and the Decree on limiting the price of derivatives remains in force.
“We will look to align retail with wholesale prices of petroleum products in order to protect both consumers and the economy,” she said, Biznis reports.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects