Serbia, In 2022, 18,130 contracts on financial leasing were registered, News
According to the latest data from the Agency for Business Registers, 18,130 financial leasing contracts were registered in 2022.
As APR says, it is 10.38 percent more than in 2021, when a total of 16,249 contracts were registered. The total value of contracts registered in 2022 is more than 631.5 million euros, which is 27.59 percent more than the previous year, reports Novosti.
Among the subjects of financial leasing, the most represented are vehicles, of which passenger vehicles are the subjects of leasing in 55.09 percent of registered contracts. Trucks follow with 23.20 percent, while other types of vehicles are represented in 14.03 percent of cases.
Machinery and equipment are leased in 7.56 percent of registered contracts, and real estate in 0.12 percent.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- March 27, 2023 Serbia borrowed another 6.21 billion dinars through bonds
- March 27, 2023 Serbia is opening a new gate of diversification for gas supply
- March 27, 2023 Air Serbia operates according to the summer flight schedule