Serbia is one step closer to the organization of the EXPO Belgrade 2027, News
Serbia is one step closer to the organization of the International Specialized Exhibition EXPO Belgrade 2027, stated Siniša Mali on his Instagram profile. In the premises of the International Bureau for Exhibitions based in Paris, the dossier of the candidacy of our country and the City of Belgrade for the host of this prestigious event was handed over.
– As the President of the Working Group for the preparation and submission of candidacies for the International Specialized Exhibition EXPO Belgrade 2027, I believe and hope that we will have the opportunity to host this world event that brings together visitors from around the world and will give us the opportunity to once again present our country as a great host – he stated.
He added that the proposal was to hold a specialized exhibition with the theme “Game (s) for humanity – sports and music for all” in Belgrade in the period from May 15 to August 15, 2027.
– We are ready to organize this event, which would have a huge political, economic, tourist, cultural and sports significance for our country. Such world exhibitions represent a great opportunity to establish and deepen international cooperation and to attract investors, and enable the presentation of all the potentials of the participating countries. So, we have shown many times that we have all the capacities to organize the largest international gatherings, and therefore I have no doubt that it will be the same if we are chosen to host the International Specialized Exhibition in 2027 – concluded Mali, eKapija reports.
- November 30, 2022 Serbia, A large number of good managers know what should be done with energy company EPS
- November 30, 2022 Serbia, The Goša factory has started producing wagons again
- November 30, 2022 Banks in Serbia finished the first half of the year with results that their shareholders and managers could only wish for