Serbia, Janaf signed a two-year crude oil transport contract with NIS, News
|Jadranski naftovod (Janaf) reported on Wednesday that it has concluded a contract with the Oil Industry of Serbia (NIS) on the transportation of crude oil for the period from January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2024.|
|NIS reserved the transport capacities of Janaf on the principle of “full for empty” in the amount of 6,200,000 ±10 percent of oil tons.
In the press release, the statement of the Janaf Management is conveyed, which expressed its satisfaction with the conclusion of this long-term contract for transport, with which they will continue their cooperation with a long-term partner in 2023.
As they stated, the Adriatic pipeline has once again proven to be a guarantor of energy security in the wider region.
It is also a confirmation that Janaf can fully provide safe supply to all users of the transport system under all conditions on the market.
“For us, the conclusion of this contract is the announcement of another successful business year that is ahead of us and in which we hope to further develop relations with existing and new partners, to the satisfaction of all employees and shareholders”, pointed out the Janaf Management Board led by the President of the Management Board Stjepan Adanić and Board member Vladislav Veselic, SEEBIZ reports.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects