Serbia, Part of the new equipment for the production of electric cars has arrived at the Fiat factory, News
The president of the Independent Trade Union of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Serbia Saša Đorđević confirmed that part of the new equipment for the production of electric cars has arrived at the Kragujevac factory, writes RTS.
Saša Đorđević says that the equipment is being installed. To begin with, it should produce car parts for Stelantis’ factory in Slovakia.
Đorđević expects that another contingent of equipment will arrive during the next year, in order to be ready for the production of a new electric car in Kragujevac, as previously predicted, during 2024.
“Stelantis Group”, of which Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is a part, and the Government of Serbia reached an agreement in April this year on the financing of an electric car that will be produced in Kragujevac, Blic reports.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 9, 2023 20 years of Microsoft in Serbia
- June 9, 2023 What does the withdrawal of the Draft Law on Business Companies mean for Serbia?
- June 9, 2023 Serbia, Returning inflation to a downward trajectory is a priority