Serbia, The last trading day on the Belgrade Stock Exchange this year ended with the growth of both indices, News
The total trading turnover was only 3.8 million dinars (about 32.4 thousand euros).
The BELEX15 index jumped by 1.6 percent to 824.61 points, and strengthened by the same percentage on the weekly level, while the BELEXline advanced by 0.9 percent to 1,730.86 points, but compared to last week, it is in the red by 1.3 percent.
Shares of “Nikola Tesla” Airport led the winners of the day with a value increase of 6.3 percent to 1,596 dinars, and were also the most traded with an amount slightly less than 1.5 million dinars.
The oil industry of Serbia remained at 675 dinars, with a turnover of approximately 0.8 million dinars, and “Dunav osiguranje” traded for 0.6 million dinars at an unchanged price of 1,069 dinars.
The Sevojnica aluminum rolling mill Impol Seval fell by 3.5 percent to 4,823 dinars per share, which realized a turnover of less than 0.3 million dinars.
The biggest loser was the tobacco company “Philip Morris”, whose preferred share sank by almost 6.5 percent to 7,015 dinars, with a realization of less than 0.3 million dinars.
Shares of Metalac from Gornji Milanovac were traded in the amount of 0.1 million dinars at a price of 1,678 dinars, 3.8 percent higher than in the last session.
Foreign investors had a share of 8.06 percent in the total turnover on the stock market, 8.86 percent in purchases, and 7.26 percent in sales.
Five series of government bonds, one dinar and four euro-denominated, had a total turnover of 0.1 million dinars (one thousand euros), dominated by the dinar series RSO19181 with a maturity date of January 2026, Dnevnik reports.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects