Serbia, The percentage of new entrepreneurs increased in the first half by more than 20%, News
In Serbia, for the second year in a row, the percentage of new entrepreneurs increased in the first half by more than 20% and their total number exceeded 300,000 for the first time.
Manager for regulatory reform of the National Alliance for Local Regional Development, Irena Djordjevic, has said that such strong growth was caused, among other things, by the reform of flat-rate taxation, which in 2020, after decades, introduced clear criteria for determining taxes and brought more predictable business conditions for the smallest businesses.
“The budget procedure of calculating the amount of tax has been made easier. A flat-rate taxation calculator has been made where by entering the activity code, year and location where you will conduct business, you can see in advance for three years how much tax and contributions you will pay”, Djordjevic said, BizLife writes.
- January 31, 2023 Steel/aluminium fabrication and sourcing to Serbia
- January 19, 2023 Serbia, Petroproces successfully commissioned system for blast furnace gas for HBIS Steel Mill
- February 7, 2023 Serbia, The state subsidizes the price of electricity and gas
- February 7, 2023 Serbia’s public debt is 55.2 percent of GDP
- February 7, 2023 Serbia, It is too early to conclude that the opening of a mine at the “Čoka Rakita” site is possible