Serbia, The price of corn fell by 12.4 percent and wheat by 6.6 percent, News
The weighted price of corn this week was 22.75 dinars per kilogram without VAT, which is a weekly drop of 12.4 percent, and wheat was 24.5 dinars, which is 6.6 percent less compared to the week before, it was announced in the weekly to the report of the Product Exchange.
Corn was traded in the price range of 22 to 24 dinars per kilogram without VAT, and during the week there was a downward trend. The weighted price is 22.75 dinars/kg without VAT, which is a decrease of 12.48 percent compared to last week.
At the beginning of the week, wheat was traded at 25.5 dinars/kg without VAT, and at the end of the week for two dinars less.
The weighted price is 24.5 dinars/kg without VAT, which is a decrease of 6.68 percent compared to last week. During the week, demand was expressed for wheat of the new crop, at a price of 21.7 dinars/kg without VAT, but no contract was reached.
Soybeans were traded at a single price of 62.5 dinars/kg without VAT, which is also the price weight. Only 25 tons of fodder barley were traded, the price of which was 26 din/kg without VAT. Sunflower meal with 33 percent protein was sold for 38.3 din/kg without VAT.
The turnover level of the Product Exchange is lower compared to last week and amounted to 2,075 tons of goods, the financial value of which was 59 million dinars, which is 17.1 percent less than seven days earlier.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year