Serbia, The third phase of the modernization of the Pancevo Oil Refinery is planned, News
The Board of Directors of the Serbian Oil Industry has adopted a new business plan for 2023, which confirms stable operations and the realization of key projects for which 49.1 billion dinars have been secured, which will be invested in the current year.
As stated in the document published on the Belgrade Stock Exchange, the NIS plan envisages very ambitious investments, which will allow this oil company to continue financing key development projects. Most of the money will be allocated for exploration and production of oil and gas, they point out. In the area of oil processing, the priority will be the continuation of the preparation of the third phase of the modernization of the Pancevo Oil Refinery, i.e. activities on the reconstruction of the catalytic cracking plant and the construction of a new plant for high-octane gasoline components.
The modernization and development of the retail network continues. Thus, during this year, nine gas stations will be modernized and built, but the fuel storage will also be reconstructed.
NIS continues the further production of electricity and begins the construction of photovoltaic power plants at NIS locations.
For NIS, synergy with Petrochemistry and the implementation of projects to strengthen energy efficiency, as well as further digitization of operations, remain priorities, Politika reports.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 9, 2023 20 years of Microsoft in Serbia
- June 9, 2023 What does the withdrawal of the Draft Law on Business Companies mean for Serbia?
- June 9, 2023 Serbia, Returning inflation to a downward trajectory is a priority