Serbia, Turnover of goods in retail trade is higher compared to last year, News
The turnover of goods in retail trade in Serbia in March was higher by 5.3 percent in current prices compared to March last year, while in constant prices it was lower by nine percent, according to the data of the Republic Institute of Statistics (RZS).
If the first three months of 2023 are compared with the same period of 2022, the turnover of goods in retail trade is higher in current prices by 11.3 percent, and in constant prices it is lower by 4.1 percent, according to RZS data.
New Economy recently wrote that the average monthly income in money and in kind of households in Serbia last year amounted to 78,393 dinars, according to RZS data, while expenditures for personal consumption of households amounted to 78,678 dinars.
Average monthly incomes in money and in kind are higher by 9.3 percent compared to 2021, and expenditures for personal consumption of households are higher by 9.4 percent in nominal terms.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects