Miodrag Kostic has become the majority owner of Slovenia’s Portoroz Airport, Tanjug reported on Friday, citing Ljubljana-based Delo.
Kostic is the owner of the Serbian company MK Group.
According to the Slovenian newspaper, the Port of Koper in late 2018 sold an additional 15 percent stake in the airport to Hotel Palace Portoroz – owned by Kostic – handing the Serbian businessman a stake of slightly over 53 percent.
The Port of Koper has not revealed the price of the transaction but, according to unofficial sources, the amount is relatively low, Delo writes.
- Russian bank's loan to Serbia's state-owned telcom
- EU not fighting against Serbia or China - PM
- Serbia to stop subsidizing trade and hotel industry
- Serbia asks for exemption from new EU steel import cap
- Serbia and World Steel Association have different stats
- Serbia to sign 230 mln euro deal with Russia's RZD Intl for railway infrastructure works
- Aptiv Packard factory opened in southern Serbia
- Serbia has world's highest crude steel production increase
- Chinese company to buy Serbian bus manufacturer
- World Bank revises growth forecast for Serbia