Miodrag Kostic has become the majority owner of Slovenia’s Portoroz Airport, Tanjug reported on Friday, citing Ljubljana-based Delo.
Kostic is the owner of the Serbian company MK Group.
According to the Slovenian newspaper, the Port of Koper in late 2018 sold an additional 15 percent stake in the airport to Hotel Palace Portoroz – owned by Kostic – handing the Serbian businessman a stake of slightly over 53 percent.
The Port of Koper has not revealed the price of the transaction but, according to unofficial sources, the amount is relatively low, Delo writes.
- CEFTA "needs recovery to stay alive"
- Talks with Volkswagen "possibly this week"
- President discusses Morava Corridor with Bechtel-Enka
- Americans meeting with Vucic, want to build highways
- Austria's Raiffeisen does not rule out interest in Serbia's Komercijalna Banka
- Serbia and EAEU harmonize free trade deal
- Serbian town becomes center for Gorenje cooling appliances
- Serbia-Russia trade reaches USD 3.6 billion annually
- Serb goods from Kosovo big success in central Serbia stores
- Societe Generale Serbia: Profit up 35.2%, at RSD 8.2 billion