First Deputy PM and Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic and Deputy PM Rasim Ljajic welcomed on Thursday in Belgrade US Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross.
Dacic and Ljajic – who is also minister of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications – welcomed Ross at the Belgrade Nikola Tesla airport and “expressed great satisfaction over his first visit to Serbia,” the Serbian government said on its website.
Dacic stated that this visit is very important for us and at the same time, an opportunity to improve economic cooperation of the two countries and political dialogue at the highest level.
Ross will meet today with President Aleksandar Vucic and on that occasion a memorandum of understanding in the field of infrastructure between the two governments will be signed.
- Russian bank's loan to Serbia's state-owned telcom
- EU not fighting against Serbia or China - PM
- Serbia to stop subsidizing trade and hotel industry
- Serbia asks for exemption from new EU steel import cap
- Serbia and World Steel Association have different stats
- Serbia to sign 230 mln euro deal with Russia's RZD Intl for railway infrastructure works
- Aptiv Packard factory opened in southern Serbia
- Serbia has world's highest crude steel production increase
- Chinese company to buy Serbian bus manufacturer
- World Bank revises growth forecast for Serbia