First Deputy PM and Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic and Deputy PM Rasim Ljajic welcomed on Thursday in Belgrade US Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross.
Dacic and Ljajic – who is also minister of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications – welcomed Ross at the Belgrade Nikola Tesla airport and “expressed great satisfaction over his first visit to Serbia,” the Serbian government said on its website.
Dacic stated that this visit is very important for us and at the same time, an opportunity to improve economic cooperation of the two countries and political dialogue at the highest level.
Ross will meet today with President Aleksandar Vucic and on that occasion a memorandum of understanding in the field of infrastructure between the two governments will be signed.
- Serbia and China sign several important documents
- Chinese investor to build 80 mln euro zinc oxide factory in Serbia
- IMF: Serbia alone received over half of region's FDIs
- Arabs to buy faltering Serbian agriculture giant
- Germany's Leoni to invest 60 mln euro in fourth factory in Serbia
- Chinese move Gorenje production from Slovenia to Serbia
- Serbia ready to become full member of CERN
- Serbia plans to build 13 mln euro car battery factory in northern
- Serbia, US sign MoU in field of infrastructure
- PPF Group outlines Telenor Serbia plans