In the first quarter of this year, a budget surplus of RSD 15.8 billion has realized, Finance Minister Sinisa Mali has said.
“That is RSD 34.9 billion better than the budget plan, i.e., almost EUR 300 million better than we planned, and that is only in the first quarter of this year,” Mali said at an international conference organized by the Competition Protection Commission.
He stressed that competition is very important for the Serbian economy and reminded that Serbia currently has a BB credit rating with agencies, with positive outlook, while the plan is fain investment credit rating in the next two years.
- Chinese investing EUR 7.5bn in infrastructure in Serbia
- Chinese two finance two highways in Serbia
- Google joins Digital Serbia Initiative
- Several agreements signed with Chinese companies
- Serbia and Russia to abolish roaming charges
- "EIB invested over 5.5 billion euros in Serbia"
- Swiss Barry Callebaut to build €50mn chocolate factory in Serbia
- Serbian regulator issues license to Vodafone
- Hungary and Serbia to reconstruct cross-border railway line
- "Stable economic climate encourages investors"