In the first quarter of this year, a budget surplus of RSD 15.8 billion has realized, Finance Minister Sinisa Mali has said.
“That is RSD 34.9 billion better than the budget plan, i.e., almost EUR 300 million better than we planned, and that is only in the first quarter of this year,” Mali said at an international conference organized by the Competition Protection Commission.
He stressed that competition is very important for the Serbian economy and reminded that Serbia currently has a BB credit rating with agencies, with positive outlook, while the plan is fain investment credit rating in the next two years.
- Confirmation of leadership for the ninth consecutive year
- Getting the Jump on World’s Big Economies, Serbia Cuts Rates
- Strategic Partnership As A Model Of Privatisation Under Serbia's Privatisation Law
- Pay toll on motorways in Seriba up for 12 pct: RSD 2.130 worth ride to N. Macedonia
- IT Minister Attends Hungary-Serbia-China Working Group on Budapest-Belgrade Railway
- Air Serbia considering regional fleet options
- South Korean low-cost airline will not fly to Belgrade after all
- How is Serbia going to spend 179 million euro from IPA fund?
- Serbia and Airbus Helicopters expand partnership
- Serbia eyes more Eurobond sales to fund investment programme