Serbian company Tiv Produkt has launched a buyout bid for the 42.89% stake it does not already control in TV equipment maker Nikola Tesla Elektronska industrija [BEL:NKTS].
Tiv Produkt has offered to pay 1,250 dinars ($11.9/10.6 euro) per share to acquire the 33,021 shares it does not own in Nikola Tesla, Tiv Produkt said in a filing with the Belgrade Stock Exchange on Friday.
The deadline for acceptance of the buyout bid is April 30, Tiv Produkt said.
Tiv Produkt increased its stake in Nikola Tesla to 57.1% from 2.8% in a block deal carried out on January 5, 2018. Back then, Tiv Produkt announced intentions to launch a buyout bid for Nikola Tesla Elektronska industrija.
Currently, Tiv Produkt currently owns 43,981 Nikola Tesla Elektronska industrija shares. Nikola Tesla has 77,002 shares with a nominal value of 500 dinars apiece listed on the Belgrade Stock Exchange.
- Chinese investing EUR 7.5bn in infrastructure in Serbia
- Chinese two finance two highways in Serbia
- Google joins Digital Serbia Initiative
- Several agreements signed with Chinese companies
- Serbia and Russia to abolish roaming charges
- "EIB invested over 5.5 billion euros in Serbia"
- Swiss Barry Callebaut to build €50mn chocolate factory in Serbia
- Serbian regulator issues license to Vodafone
- Hungary and Serbia to reconstruct cross-border railway line
- "Stable economic climate encourages investors"