The new director of Telenor Serbia, Mike Michel announced that the company plans to invest more than EUR 100 million in Serbia during 2019. The investments will be in the telecommunication infrastructure, the improvement of mobile internet, the development of digital technologies, taxes and wages, as well as other benefits.
He told Beta news agency that 2018 was a good year for Telenor Serbia, which in the last three quarters grew faster than the competition, while the number of users increased by 3 percent compared to the same period in 2017. According to him, Telenor Serbia is also leader in terms of revenue.
- Serbia eyes 8 bln euro of fresh Chinese investment
- PepsiCo And Coca-Cola Battling It Out For The Serbian Water Market
- Turkey's Halkbank opens 34th branch in Serbia
- Business Serbia’s Soko Stark opens new R&D lab
- Air Serbia resumes regular flights between Belgrade and Kyiv
- Direct Air Serbia flights to Egypt starting June
- Fiat to manufacture SUV model in Kragujevac?
- Russia lifts import ban on stone fruit from Serbia, North Macedonia
- Belgrade's Nikola Tesla Airport posts Q1 2019 profit
- Zero compromise in fight against grey economy