The new director of Telenor Serbia, Mike Michel announced that the company plans to invest more than EUR 100 million in Serbia during 2019. The investments will be in the telecommunication infrastructure, the improvement of mobile internet, the development of digital technologies, taxes and wages, as well as other benefits.
He told Beta news agency that 2018 was a good year for Telenor Serbia, which in the last three quarters grew faster than the competition, while the number of users increased by 3 percent compared to the same period in 2017. According to him, Telenor Serbia is also leader in terms of revenue.
- CEFTA "needs recovery to stay alive"
- Talks with Volkswagen "possibly this week"
- President discusses Morava Corridor with Bechtel-Enka
- Americans meeting with Vucic, want to build highways
- Austria's Raiffeisen does not rule out interest in Serbia's Komercijalna Banka
- Serbia and EAEU harmonize free trade deal
- Serbian town becomes center for Gorenje cooling appliances
- Serbia-Russia trade reaches USD 3.6 billion annually
- Serb goods from Kosovo big success in central Serbia stores
- Societe Generale Serbia: Profit up 35.2%, at RSD 8.2 billion