The new director of Telenor Serbia, Mike Michel announced that the company plans to invest more than EUR 100 million in Serbia during 2019. The investments will be in the telecommunication infrastructure, the improvement of mobile internet, the development of digital technologies, taxes and wages, as well as other benefits.
He told Beta news agency that 2018 was a good year for Telenor Serbia, which in the last three quarters grew faster than the competition, while the number of users increased by 3 percent compared to the same period in 2017. According to him, Telenor Serbia is also leader in terms of revenue.
- Russian bank's loan to Serbia's state-owned telcom
- EU not fighting against Serbia or China - PM
- Serbia to stop subsidizing trade and hotel industry
- Serbia asks for exemption from new EU steel import cap
- Serbia and World Steel Association have different stats
- Serbia to sign 230 mln euro deal with Russia's RZD Intl for railway infrastructure works
- Aptiv Packard factory opened in southern Serbia
- Serbia has world's highest crude steel production increase
- Chinese company to buy Serbian bus manufacturer
- World Bank revises growth forecast for Serbia