The average salary in November 2021 reached 588 euros in Serbia, and this trend is expected to continue, News
Today, the Prime Minister of the Republic of Serbia, Ana Brnabić, chaired the session of the Council for Coordination of Activities and Measures for Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Growth, which discussed plans for 2022 and analyzed the results achieved in the previous year in economic areas affecting GDP.
Analyzing the plans for this year, it was said at the session that GDP growth in the amount of 4.5 percent is planned.
– It was stated that since November 2021, there has been an increase in salaries, nominal and real, with the expectation that this strong trend will continue in the current year. The average salary in that month reached 588 euros (in dinar equivalent).
According to the statement, positive trends have been noticed in the industry, especially processing and food, which is especially encouraging considering that the sector has been stagnant for some time.
– In the field of infrastructure and construction, the implementation of ongoing projects is planned, a tender for the construction of a control tower at the airport in Nis is expected, the construction of the Preljina – Pozega highway, the bypass around Belgrade continues, documentation for the bypass around Uzice and construction of the Kadinjača tunnel. Also, a number of line infrastructure projects were discussed, the preparation of which is nearing completion, such as the Belgrade-Zrenjanin-Novi Sad highway, the continuation of the construction of the Corridor 11 highway towards the border with Montenegro to Duga Poljana, and the start of gas interconnector construction Serbia-Bulgaria, scheduled for early February, Danas reports.
- August 9, 2022 EPS becomes a joint-stock company
- August 8, 2022 What will the free trade agreement with China bring to Serbia
- August 7, 2022 Serbian citizens are the first to invest in crypto