The first delivery of 540 tires produced at the Toyo Tire Serbia facility, News
The first delivery of 540 tires produced at the plant of the Toyo Tire Serbia company in Inđija left for North America today, according to the city’s website.
The general director of Toyo Tire Serbia, Yoji Imura, said on that occasion that “this is the first delivery from Toyo Tire Serbia to the American market. Consumers in America will be driving their cars with tires produced in this factory in a few months”.
– Our next goal is to reach production at full capacity. I already feel elated when I think that in less than a year this loading bay will be full of our products, preparing to go on a journey around the world,” he said.
Ajkut Gidergi, director of the factory in Indjija, said that this “factory in Serbia is very important for the entire Toyo Tire corporation, and there are high expectations that the most competitive products will be produced here”.
Toyo Tire Serbia is the first European plant of the Japanese company Toyo Tire Corporation, located in the northeastern working zone in Inđija. The company was founded in Serbia on October 4, 2019, the first tire was driven on December 15, 2020, and today (August 9) the first delivery of tires left.
As stated on the Indjija website, the official opening ceremony will be held in December of this year, when all facilities will be ready, eKapija reports.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- March 25, 2023 Serbia, Daily turnover of the Stock Exchange 11.1 million dinars
- March 25, 2023 The plan is to develop the Pannonian Corridor project in order to strengthen the transmission system of Serbia and Hungary