The Republic Property Directorate will receive RSD 334.1 million from the budget
Namely, those funds will be used for implementing construction works on the façade restoration and decorative building lighting fixtures of the Old Railway Station in Belgrade.
As noted in the decision of the Serbian Government, those are the funds from the current budget reserve, as announced and published in the Official Gazette.
The façade restauration project on the building of the old railway station in Savski trg has been submitted to the Serbian Property Directorate, which will announce a tender for its reconstruction.
Remediation construction works should be completed by mid-February 2020.
- Chinese firm to connect Serbia's capital with new highway
- Mihajlovic: „Serbian highways by world standards’’
- Serbia leads global greenfield investment index
- Mahan Air Reconnects Serbia To Iran
- Serbia to Spend as Much as 12 Billion Euros on Infrastructure
- Toyo expands in Europe with new R&D center; plans to build Serbia factory
- Government again gives 21 million euro to Air Serbia
- Budapest Airport gains Nis connection with Air Serbia
- Air Serbia continues consolidation drive
- Faster to the sea: High way through the heart of Serbia opens on August 18