The quality of telecommunications services in Serbia is excellent, News
The average rating of operators on the telecommunications market in Serbia is 83.51 points, and anything over 80 points in Europe is considered excellent quality of services in this area, stated today in the Parliament of Serbia, the Chairman of the Management Board of the Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Postal Services Dragan Kovacevic.
Presenting RATEL’s work report for 2021, he stated that the analysis of the operators in the telecommunications market proved to be useful because everyone made an effort to improve their services.
He stated that in 2017, when the analyzes began, the average quality score was 55.4 points, and now it is 83.51 points.
Today, the Serbian Parliament is debating a series of reports on the work of independent regulatory bodies and agencies for 2021.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- March 27, 2023 Serbia borrowed another 6.21 billion dinars through bonds
- March 27, 2023 Serbia is opening a new gate of diversification for gas supply
- March 27, 2023 Air Serbia operates according to the summer flight schedule