The South-East European Eco Forum – a Successful Business Synergy, Events
The South-East European Eco Forum – a Successful Business Synergy
29-31 May 2013, Sofia, Bulgaria, Organizer: Via Expo Ltd.
The South-East Europen Forum is one of the major b2b initiatives in the Region and incorporates four concurrent events: Congress & Exhibition on Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EE & RE), Smart Buildings Exhibition, SEE Solar Exhibition and ‘Save the Planet’ – Conference & Exhibition on Waste Management, Recycling and Environment.
● Targeted at the Regional market, the exhibitions provide participants with a quick market entry opportunity and connect them with new partners.
● The exhibition scope: energy efficiency, building automation, bio-, wind-, solar-, geothermal- and hydro energy, waste management and recycling.
● 10 moths before the opening of the 2013 edition, ¼ of the exhibition area is already booked.
The Austrian environmental know-how will be presented at the Austrian pavilion for the third consecutive year. There will be again Austrian Showcase organized by the Austrian Trade department.
The EE & RE Congress and ‘Save the Planet’ Conference
● The events will emphasize best practices and shape the challenges in the environmental sectors in South-East Europe.
● Keynote speakers from the European Commission, World Alliance for Decentralized Energy (WADE), German Biogas and Bioenergy Society (GERBIO), International Solid Waste Association (ISWA), European Federation of Waste Management and Environmental Services (FEAD), European Suppliers of Waste to Energy Technology (ESWET), Association for Waste Treatment and Recycling Technology within VDMA, etc.
● Sessions: smart energy storage, project financing, waste management, recycling, waste prevention and waste-to-energy.
Testimonials EE & RE and SEE Solar
Testimonials ‘Save the Planet’
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute