The state will try to sell bonds worth 51.3 billion dinars by the end of June, News
The Public Debt Administration announced the schedule of auctions of government securities denominated in dinars for the second quarter of this year, and by the end of June it plans to place bonds worth a total of 51.3 billion dinars in six auctions.
At the first auction in this quarter, on April 11, they will offer twelve-year government bonds with a coupon rate of 4.5 percent, with semiannual coupon payments, and whose maturity date is August 20, 2032. It is about the reopening of the show from February 18, 2020, and the planned volume of sales is 10 billion dinars. The second April auction is scheduled for April 25, when two-year government bonds will be auctioned, with a coupon rate of five percent per year and a maturity date of January 25, 2025. It is also about the reopening of the previous issue, this time from January 23 of this year, and the planned volume of sales is 10 billion dinars.
In May, ten-year bonds with a coupon rate of 5.875 percent per annum and a maturity date of February 8, 2028 will be offered first. It is a new issue, and at the auction on May 9, the state plans to sell bonds worth RSD 10 billion. Two weeks later, on May 23, two-year bonds with a coupon rate of five percent per year and a maturity date of January 25, 2025 will be auctioned, which is again the reopening of the issue from January. The planned volume of sales is 10 billion dinars.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?