Serbia, The value of construction works in constant prices decreased by 13.5 percent, News
The value of construction works performed on the territory of Serbia in constant prices decreased by 13.5 percent compared to the third quarter of 2021, while in current prices it increased by 2.7 percent, the Republic Institute of Statistics (RZS) announced today.
Observed by region, the value of the works performed in this quarter, compared to the same period of the previous year, increased, in constant prices, only in the region of Šumadija and Western Serbia, by 6.4 percent, while it decreased in other regions.
Of the total value of the construction works, 94.7 percent was carried out in Serbia, while the remaining 5.3 percent of the works were carried out on construction sites abroad.
The value of works carried out by contractors from Serbia in the third quarter of this year, for works carried out in the country and abroad, increased by 4.8 percent compared to the same quarter of 2021, in current prices, while in constant prices it decreased by 11.7 percent, Danas reports.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects