The World Bank has approved a $ 50m loan to Serbia for energy efficiency, News
The World Bank has approved a loan of 50 million dollars for the program “Clean Energy and Energy Efficiency for Citizens in Serbia”, the goal of which is to increase energy efficiency in households, the Ministry of Mining and Energy announced today.
The program has been implemented since last year, and through public calls, subsidies are awarded to citizens in the amount of up to 50 percent of investments in the replacement of carpentry, improvement of insulation or replacement of boilers and stoves and the installation of solar panels.
This will reduce energy and carbon intensity in housing, improve air quality in urban areas and increase the quality of heating and living conditions of low-income households. The program will cover 80,000 households, and the priority is socially endangered households, Danas reports.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- March 25, 2023 Serbia, Daily turnover of the Stock Exchange 11.1 million dinars
- March 25, 2023 The plan is to develop the Pannonian Corridor project in order to strengthen the transmission system of Serbia and Hungary