Through recapitalization, the state pays 15.47 million euros to Air Serbia, News
The state will pay the national airline company Air Serbia 1.82 billion dinars, i.e. 15.47 million euros, which will increase its ownership share in it to 83.58 percent, while the share of the Emirati company Etihad will fall to 16.42 percent, reports the television N1.
This will be implemented through the recapitalization of Air Serbia, in which Serbia will become the owner of another 1.8 million shares of the domestic airline carrier, paying 1,000 dinars per share, according to the decision adopted by the Assembly of Air Serbia shareholders. Together with the last recapitalization, in December 2020, the state will increase its stake in the capital of Air Serbia by a total of 115.47 million euros.
Etihad, as a minority shareholder, has no pre-emptive right to purchase these shares, Danas writes.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- March 25, 2023 Serbia, Daily turnover of the Stock Exchange 11.1 million dinars
- March 25, 2023 The plan is to develop the Pannonian Corridor project in order to strengthen the transmission system of Serbia and Hungary